Garry and Lucy, I just thought I would write to you all to let you know how I am getting on after attending your recent Social Media Master Class:
- Well my first action was to upgrade to a ‘smartphone’. People are no longer laughing at me now and I can post comments on Facebook and Tweet whilst on the move.
- A further step I took was to join some forums relating to my particular industry. I have registered on websites to receive newsletters. I am following craft websites on Twitter, and in return, they are following me and more than that, their followers are following me. I have LIKED Facebook pages and have gained new contacts from these as well. Just by sitting next to Michael at a recent meeting, I have learned to ‘check-in’ and when I do this, I gain attention from the business community.
- Next I have decided to review and overhaul my website thinking of keywords and incorporating social media within this.
- What has been absolutely astounding is the business I have generated following your Loving Social Media Master Class. All I did was spend a couple of minutes to simply register my details on an events website, added details of an event that a colleague is organizing and from that, I was able to pass on 10 genuine business opportunities to my colleague – and the enquiries are still coming in!
- You guys are so unselfish with your support, hints, snippets and tips – and it is all on-going – I seem to be learning something new and useful every day!
- Thank you for all of the above.
Feel the love from doing a workshop
Love social media, Optician, Work Experience Mentor, Entrepreneur
Honors & Awards — Beta tester for twitter Spaces 2021 Best Social Media in the world.
2020Shortlisted for Digital/e-Commerce Business of the Year. 14 Hour Global seminar 50,000+ Views May 2020. Most inspiring business person of the year 2020 finalist. OPENING SANTANDER BANK 2019. Special service to the borough Enfield. 2019 Social Media Marketer of the year. 2018 Winner of best Greek business in the U.K. 2018 Ask the expert 100% optical Vision-X Opticare Conference. Keynote Speaker. 2014 The Worlds First CET on social media. 2017 Judge at the 2013 Enfield Business Awards Judge of the national optician’s awards. 2013 – Dispensing Optician of the Year Finalists. 2008 Final Best work experience place to work UK SME . 2007 Worlds first Optician on Twitter and Facebook 2005 Whoever has read this email I am very much looking forward to working with you, Creating outstanding work, and achieving great things together. Bring on 2021.
a person who sets up a business or businesses, .
Always embracing digital disruption – Special interest in changes in consumer behavior, how will they impact on the business
Loving social media was born from a love of digital communication and the passion for guerrilla marketing over 15 years ago I discovered Myspace and then Facebook. They did wonders for my optical business in then evolved for me doing friends social media then hiring an apprentice her salary was covered for all the friends and colleagues social media. In 2019 the opticians (Goodlooking Optics) that I owned merged with another optician the merge didn’t go perfectly and there was a conflict so I decided to completely devote myself to love social media. in January of 2019 I sold all the customers of loving social media in preparation for this big merge which I then regretted. today loving social media has 24 clients a pure passion of getting your website optimised the Page 1 with a joined up approach using social PPC And SEO Like all self-respecting digital companies, we know that we are always learning because things are always changing!