Apple has announced a huge redesign of iOS for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
The totally revised mobile operating system includes brand-new versions of every Apple app, adds new notification options, a Control Centre for easy-access settings and many other upgrades.
But it is the visual changes that will be most obvious for new users. The whole OS is rebuilt on simplistic, clean, minimalist lines.
It came as the firm’s CEO Tim Cook revealed the company had sold more than 600 million iOS devices and told his audience that the latest operating system developments were the most significant since the iPhone was launched in 2007.
He said: “The team at Apple has been working incredibly hard on the latest version of iOS and today it is of great thrill that I announce iOS 7.
The new operating system was showcased in a short video accompanied by an explanation from Sir Jonathan. The designer, known as Jony, said iOS7 offered a “whole new structure” with a “profound and enduring beauty”.
iOS 7 will be released in the autumn, and is available in beta immediately.
The new features include:
- Mulitasking for every app, so that your apps can run easily in the background of iOS, and new previews of every app you have running
- Safari is upgraded and rebuilt, with parental controls, a new tab view and a ‘full screen’ interface
- Control Centre – swipe up from the home screen to access basic settings such as Bluetooth, Airplay, brightness and the camera
- Airdrop – an easy way to share files with people around you, or your Mac
- Camera – totally redesigned camera app including live no rx viagra photofilters
- Photos – the new app can organise your photos automatically into ‘moments’ based on location and content
- Siri – a brand new interface for Siri, a new voice (male and female) and new features including integration with brightness, vague Wikipedia (and Bing) searches, voicemail and Twitter
- Car integration – iOS 7 can now work with several car brands and integration searching, Siri and music into your car’s interface
- App Store – searching by age range, ‘Apps near me’ searches, automatic updates
- Music – new designs for the Now Playing and album view
- iTunes Radio – Apple’s long-rumoured streaming service was finally announced. Built into the Music app, free (with ads) or ad free with iTunes Match (US only for now)
- Activation Lock – now once you wipe your lost device it won’t turn back on unless the person with it knows your Apple ID and password
Source: Huffington Post
Love social media, Optician, Work Experience Mentor, Entrepreneur
Honors & Awards — Beta tester for twitter Spaces 2021 Best Social Media in the world.
2020Shortlisted for Digital/e-Commerce Business of the Year. 14 Hour Global seminar 50,000+ Views May 2020. Most inspiring business person of the year 2020 finalist. OPENING SANTANDER BANK 2019. Special service to the borough Enfield. 2019 Social Media Marketer of the year. 2018 Winner of best Greek business in the U.K. 2018 Ask the expert 100% optical Vision-X Opticare Conference. Keynote Speaker. 2014 The Worlds First CET on social media. 2017 Judge at the 2013 Enfield Business Awards Judge of the national optician’s awards. 2013 – Dispensing Optician of the Year Finalists. 2008 Final Best work experience place to work UK SME . 2007 Worlds first Optician on Twitter and Facebook 2005 Whoever has read this email I am very much looking forward to working with you, Creating outstanding work, and achieving great things together. Bring on 2021.
a person who sets up a business or businesses, .
Always embracing digital disruption – Special interest in changes in consumer behavior, how will they impact on the business
Loving social media was born from a love of digital communication and the passion for guerrilla marketing over 15 years ago I discovered Myspace and then Facebook. They did wonders for my optical business in then evolved for me doing friends social media then hiring an apprentice her salary was covered for all the friends and colleagues social media. In 2019 the opticians (Goodlooking Optics) that I owned merged with another optician the merge didn’t go perfectly and there was a conflict so I decided to completely devote myself to love social media. in January of 2019 I sold all the customers of loving social media in preparation for this big merge which I then regretted. today loving social media has 24 clients a pure passion of getting your website optimised the Page 1 with a joined up approach using social PPC And SEO Like all self-respecting digital companies, we know that we are always learning because things are always changing!