01 Jan The Ultimate Local Search On Google My Business Course
Need to take your business to the next level?
With a Google My Business Account, you get more than just a business listing.
Google My Business is a powerhouse that can enhance and transform your business’ audience and growth by placing it on Page 1 of Google. It allows you to connect and engage with your customers across Google Search and Maps, and makes you feel at one with your digital strategy.
Our course is the most comprehensive Google My Business Course in the world.
Together, we will guide you through the ins and outs of GMB through 15, in-depth chapters that will give you a thorough, up-to-date insight into using these services effectively, and how to help your business reach its full potential.
During such uncertain times, and with our present and future firmly rooted in the online world, it’s so important that small and local businesses increase their visibility more than ever.
That’s why for a limited time only, we are offering an Early Bird Discount from £59.00 instead of £99.00. Get in touch before the 1st of April to claim your discount and grab it whilst you still can!
The course will delve into:
- How to Sign Up to GMB.
- Your Reviews: How to Respond Effectively.
- Questions and Answers: How to Reach the Public.
- Creating Posts.
- Sharing Reviews and Making a QR Code.
- How To Create an Efficient COVID:19 Update.
- Different Variations of Post.
- How to Add an Offer.
- How to Add an Update.
- Your Information Section.
- How to Claim Your Free Website.
- How to Get Further Support.
- Understanding Profile Owner/Manager Roles.
- How to Fix a Suspended Business Profile.
- Final Recap: Weekly Tasks Versus Monthly Tasks.
You can’t expect your online presence to be viewed as credible if you don’t showcase engaging content!
Bonus 1: How to Create Great Content
Bonus 2: Canva 101
Want to know more? Here’s a short snippet from Lesson 2:
What are the benefits of using Google My Business?
You get to engage with consumers
There are a lot of ways consumers can interact with your GMB profile, which via your GMB account you’ll be able to engage back with them. You can respond to reviews, answer questions, enable direct messaging, and set up associated alerts.
It highlights your business
Through your GMB account dashboard, you can provide hours, a link to your website, products and pricing, attributes, and other details that make your business unique. You will also use your GMB to make edits and updates as needed.
You gain valuable insights
You can gain key insights on your audience and local search performance. In the analytics tab of the platform, you can see the queries customers are using to find your Business Profile, whether they found you on Google Maps or Google Search, a breakdown of actions taken on your listing, and how your photos are performing compared to other profiles in your category.
You can perform local SEO
Through your GMB dashboard, you can incorporate keywords into your Business Profile and perform other optimizations to help it rank in local results.
Interested in progressing your business with our Ultimate GMB course?
The problem is not the Google My Business platform; it’s that not nearly enough businesses take full advantage of its impressive features. And that’s why we’ve written this guide. Here, we’re going to share 13 optimization strategies:
- Claim your Business Profile
- Complete every section of your Google My Business account
- Be meticulous with contact information
- Select primary and secondary categories
- Mark off applicable attributes
- Write a complete “from the business” description
- Publish Google posts weekly
- Upload new photos weekly
- Answer questions
- Collect and respond to reviews make a QR code
- Add your products and/or services
- Set up messaging
- Maintain your Business Profile
- Adding a button like the one below
Loving Social Media always puts you and your business first!
Get in contact with us today at: 07958 510183